Brain power muffins
These chocolate peanut butter muffins are nourishing with oat flour and no butter or oil.
Time to make: 30 minutes Makes: 10 muffins
- ¼ cup Natava Superfoods Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp oat flour (to make, blend 2 heaped tbsp oats into flour)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Natava Superfoods Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tbsp dark choc chips
- 3 tbsp dark choc chips
- 1 tbsp Natava Superfoods Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees on fan bake and grease muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, mix the cacao, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat together peanut butter, yogurt and honey. Add to dry mixture and mix in the eggs until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture into muffin trays or cupcake patties.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For the topping, melt the chocolate chips on the stove over a medium heat and stir in the cacao powder.
- Once cooled, spread over each muffin and sprinkle with raspberries.