Banana and maca pancakes
Mix maca powder into your pancakes to give them an extra boost of minerals, vitamins, enzymes and amino acids.
Time to make: 15 minutes Serves: 1
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- ¾ cup almond milk or other nut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Natava Superfoods Maca Powder
- ¾ cup buckwheat or spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Combine banana, vanilla and milk in blender or food processor until they reach a smooth liquid.
- In a bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Pour liquid into the bowl, and mix until just combined.
- Heat a saucepan over a low heat, and add butter or coconut oil. Scoop a quarter of a cup of mixture onto the pan to form a pancake.
- After about a minute, flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.